martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Towards a fuller Understanding of the Interaction between Myofascial Tone and Water - Working with Beliefs Reflected in Liquid Crystal


Article published in the 2014 IASI Yearbook

An incipient understanding of the interaction between myofascial tone and water has proven to be helpful in restoring the flow of sensations that allow recognition of the somatic patterns that interfere with sensory awareness. It has also been helpful in introducing new information into the system. A fuller understanding would help to protect health, prevent injury, and promote healing from sickness, injury, and trauma, both physical and psychological. (More)


Article Published in the 2013 IASI Yearbook

While I was digesting the keynote speech delivered by Dr. James Oschman at the IASI Symposium in Seattle in 2005 I had a revelation. It took me years of study to put it into words. Ever since I learnt to work with belief systems in the shape of the body during my training as a DFA practitioner, I had wanted to understand how beliefs arise from experience and literally shape our bodies. (More)

No hay comentarios: